Ohio Craft ExBEERiences Auction Preview
Take a look at some of the amazing items up for bid at ohiocraftbeer.org/auction!
Take it Outside
The 2022 Ohio Craft ExBEERiences Auction has begun! Several of this year’s items up for bid are great ways to get you and your friends outside and enjoying beer from Ohio’s independent breweries:
- Get the whole crew – up to 24 players – together for a round-robin pickleball tournament hosted and organized by Fifty West Brewing in Cincinnati.
- Tour Wolf’s Ridge Brewing in Columbus with a group of 10 friends, then hop on your bikes for a quick ride up to Understory for lunch and a tour of the historic Open Air school building.
- Enjoy a different kind of triathlon – kayaking, biking and imbibing – with Missing Falls Brewery in Akron.
- For a more laid back outdoor experience, Wooly Pig Farm Brewery will take you on a relaxing boat trip down the scenic Tuscarawas River.
Put a Roof Over Your Head
The number of Ohio breweries offering overnight accommodations is growing! Bid on these ExBEERiences auction items to enjoy a beer-centric getaway at an Ohio craft brewery:
- Enjoy the scenic pastures of southeast Ohio with a two-night stay at the Jackie O’s Barrel Ridge Farm. The three-bedroom farmstead can host up to 12 guests and is just a short drive from the Jackie O’s brewery locations in Athens.
- Win an overnight stay in historic German Village at the new Airbnb property hosted by Antiques on High. Located just south of downtown Columbus, this is a great homebase for central Ohio brewery hopping.
- Spending the night in the DogHouse is a good thing! Enjoy an overnight stay in BrewDog‘s brewery-adjacent hotel in Canal Winchster.
A few of the items up for bid in this year’s ExBEERiences auction can be redeemed for some holiday fun this winter:
- Great Lakes Brewing Company puts on some legendary Brewmaster’s Dinners, pairing a five-course meal with delicious beers. Win an invitation for four guests to the holiday dinner on Tuesday, Dec. 13 in Cleveland.
- Ring in the new year with a private party at Big Ash Brewing in Cincinnati. If you’ve already made your NYE plans, don’t fret: you can use the rental credit in 2023 as well.
- Have you tried keg curling, the winter sport that’s all the rage at Land-Grant Brewing in Columbus? Win this 90-minute curling session for up to eight players.
Be the Brewer (With a Little Help)
Want to stir things up? Several ExBEERiences auction items give you a chance to mash in with Ohio’s craft breweries:
- Turn your best beer idea into a reality at Nostalgia Brewing in Gahanna. You’ll work directly with the brewery on recipe development, brewing and marketing (i.e. you get to name it!)
- Brew your own beer at Spires Social Brewing in Columbus. Choose a style, brew it on site, then come back to the brewery for the tapping and can release.
- Spend a day in the brewhouse at Avon Brewing Company in Avon or Nocterra Brewing Company in Powell and get involved in the process of making beer.
Check Out Someplace New
Breweries are opening and expanding all over Ohio. Win one of these ExBEERiences auction items to get a VIP tour through some new Ohio breweries:
- Crooked Handle Brewing is opening a brand new production brewery and taproom in Piqua next year. Win this item and your group of 10 can take a VIP tour and tasting!
- Upside Brewing is building a brand new taproom adjacent to their current home inside J&G Pizza Palace in Sylvania. Win a private pizza party for 15 and be among the first to enjoy Upside’s new taproom before it opens to the public!
- Grove City Brewing is offering one lucky couple the chance to check out their new production facility as part of a day-long date package that includes paintball, candle making and dinner for two.
Unique Drink Beer Made Here Swag
The Ohio Craft Brewers Association is putting up some rare merchandise in this year’s ExBEERiences auction, perfect gifts for the Ohio craft beer enthusiast in your life:
- For the party hosts with the most, grab our one-of-a-kind Ohio Craft Beer cooler, made by DesignWerks.
- Late to the Ohio Pint Day party? No sweat: pick up a collector set of Ohio Pint Day glasses from 2020-2022.
- Never get jealous of your partner’s Drink Beer Made Here stuff: win this couple’s merch package featuring trucker caps, socks, pint glasses and more.
That’s not even half of the 40 amazing items up for bid in this year’s Ohio Craft ExBEERiences Auction! Head over to ohiocraftbeer.org/auction to see the full list! Auction ends on Monday, Dec. 5 at 7 p.m., so get those bids in, lock up the ExBEERience you want and support Ohio’s craft brewing industry. Thanks!