Take it Outside
The 2023 Ohio Craft ExBEERiences Auction kicks off on Cyber Monday, Nov. 27 and runs until Monday, Dec. 4! Several of this year’s items up for bid are great ways to get you and your friends outside and enjoying beer from Ohio’s independent breweries:
- Enjoy Land-Grant Brewing‘s expanded Winter Beer Garden with a 90-minute keg curling session for up to eight players and a spin on the brewery’s new ice bumper car rink.
- Get the whole crew – up to 24 players – together for a round-robin pickleball tournament hosted and organized by Fifty West Brewing in Cincinnati.
- Saddle up for an Akron brewery bike tour led by Missing Falls Brewery or a Columbus bike trip from Wolf’s Ridge Brewing to Understory.
Put a Roof Over Your Head
The number of Ohio breweries offering overnight accommodations is growing! Bid on these ExBEERiences auction items to enjoy a beer-centric getaway at an Ohio craft brewery:
- Enjoy a one-night stay on Put-in-Bay with Saucy Brew Works! Soak up the sun at the Bayshore Resort and sip on some beers from Saucy’s waterfront tiki bar.
- Win an overnight stay in Italian Village at Seventh Son‘s new Airbnb property across the street from the brewery. Located just north of downtown Columbus, this is a great homebase for central Ohio brewery hopping.
- Spending the night in the DogHouse is a good thing! Enjoy an overnight stay in BrewDog‘s brewery-adjacent hotel in Canal Winchster.
Root Root Root for the Home Team
Hoist a beer while you cheer with these ExBEERiences auction items for the sports fan:
- Win four tickets to a 2024 FC Cincinnati match at TQL Stadium and a unique pregame experience package from Rhinegeist.
- Let Fat Head’s Brewery send your group of four to a 2024 Cleveland Guardians home game, complete with value-attached tickets to be used at the Fat Head’s stand at Progressive Field.
Be the Brewer (With a Little Help)
Want to stir things up? Several ExBEERiences auction items give you a chance to mash in with Ohio’s craft breweries:
- Get educated on homebrewing and let Cincinnati State‘s brewing science program lead you through a brew day on their 20 gallon system.
- Help The Phoenix Brewing Company create, brew and release their beer commemorating the 2024 total solar eclipse on April 8, 2024.
- Spend a day in the brewhouse at Avon Brewing Company and get involved in the process of making beer.
Check Out Someplace New
Breweries are opening and expanding all over Ohio. Win one of these ExBEERiences auction items to get a VIP tour through some new Ohio breweries:
- Get a personal guided tour for a group up to six people through Full Circle‘s impressive brewgarden in Englewood with more than 300 plant varieties.
- Enjoy a beer sampling and picnic lunch at Red Wagon Farm, home of Red Wagon Brewing Company and Four Paws Brewing.
- Hit the lanes at Wandering Monsters Brewing in Cincinnati and enjoy a game of duckpin bowling for four.
Unique Drink Beer Made Here Swag
The Ohio Craft Brewers Association is putting up some rare merchandise in this year’s ExBEERiences auction, perfect gifts for the Ohio craft beer enthusiast in your life:
- Give your home a glow up with our limited edition Drink Beer Made Here neon sign. Only 96 of these neons were made and you can win one!
- Late to the Ohio Pint Day party? No sweat: pick up a collector set of Ohio Pint Day glasses from 2020-2023, as well as collectible glasses from other Ohio Craft Brewers Association events.
That’s not even half of the 35 amazing items up for bid in this year’s Ohio Craft ExBEERiences Auction! Head over to ohiocraftbeer.org/auction to see the full list! Auction ends on Monday, Dec. 4 at 7 p.m., so get those bids in, lock up the ExBEERience you want and support Ohio’s craft brewing industry. Thanks!