JOB TITLE: Production Brewer
REPORTS TO: Head Production Brewer/Brewing Operations
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Hourly
SUMMARY: The Production Brewer position is a key component to the production of beer. This position will work collaboratively with the Head Brewer to produce high-quality products. Responsibilities include wort production, fermentation overview and cellar operations as well as assisting other brewers in daily tasks. Production Brewer will uphold and promote standards of quality in order to produce world-class beer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cellar operations
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Working with pumps and hoses
- Promotes an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork within the department and the company
- Provides hands-on relief of all positions as necessary
- 0-1 years of brewing experience in a commercial setting preferred
- Problem solving
- Organized and motivated
- Positive attitude
- Ability to lift at least 55 pounds
- Requires standing for long periods of time as well as regular walking, and bending
- Valid Driver’s License with no moving violations or accidents
STARTING WAGE: Based on experience: $14-$17/Hour
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Interested applicants should apply through company website:www.fiftywestbrew.com/careers.
Every beer is a journey. Join us for the ride.
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org