JOB TITLE: Lead Cellarman
REPORTS TO: Head Brewer
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Hourly
SUMMARY: The Cellarman position is a key component to the production of beer. This position will work collaboratively with the Lead Brewer to produce high-quality products. Responsibilities include fermentation overview and cellar work. Cellarman will uphold and promote standards of quality in order to produce world-class beer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cellar work
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Working with pumps and hoses
- Order Co2
- Raw materials inventory and reports
- Promotes an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork within the department and the company
- Provides hands-on relief of all positions as necessary
- 1-3 Years of cellar/brewing experience
- Problem solving
- Organized and motivated
- Positive attitude
- Ability to lift at least 50+ pounds
- Requires standing for long periods of time as well as regular walking, and bending
- Valid Driver’s License with no moving violations or accidents
Interested applicants should apply through company website: www.fiftywestbrew.com/careers. No phone calls please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Every beer is a journey. Join us for the ride.
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to email@example.com