Line Cook/Prep Cook
Located in Cleveland Heights, Boss Dog Brewing Co. is seeking experienced and motivated individuals who want to be a part of an independently owned Brewpub. Boss Dog is dedicated to producing locally sourced craft food, specialty cocktails, and over 15 house beers.
Those interested, must be prepared to work in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Full weekend availability and line cook experience is a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Line cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Handler (Preferred)
- Food handler certificate (Preferred)
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.