Do you want a fun and exciting “career in beer”??
The Market Garden Brewery Brand Representative will be required to represent the Market Garden Brewery brand in their specified territory. The position will include securing beer sales, establishing new business accounts, and supporting current book of business.
Execute the Market Garden Brewery brand objectives and market plans with distributors and retailers
- 80% of time spent in market with buyers, reps, merchandizers, and customers
- Secure and coordinate sales through establishing new business and supporting current account base
- Obtain sales growth within current accounts in territory as well as through opening of new accounts in territory including weekly calls on key accounts in territory
- Develop key relationships with distributor personnel and key retailers throughout territory
- Continually conducts education with wholesaler partner regarding all qualitative and quantitative details for current, new, and upcoming beers available
- Regularly meet with wholesaler partners’ sales reps to discuss current and future business as well as execution of market plan
- Enthusiastically represent the Market Garden Brewery brand at events, promotions, and festivals throughout specified territory
- Execute retailer and market development through the creation and execution of events, beer dinners, promotions, festivals
- Set up and break down mobile draft beer kits and merchandized displays
- Develop and maintain a complete and accurate account list
- Weekly/Quarterly reporting back to Market Garden Brewery Director of Sales
- Analyze sales data and use effectively to grow business
- Maintain business-like behavior during and after the consumption of alcohol
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Problem solving—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner through gathering and analyzing information efficiently.
- Communication –must have clear and effective communication skills within all media of communication including verbal in-person and on-phone, email, text.
- Customer service—responds promptly to customer and team requests for service and needs, follows through on commitments, manages difficult customer situations, and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Planning/organizing—prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control—demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance
- Productivity—meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Adaptability—easily adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to maintain performance with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security—observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly
- Must love beer !!
- Preferred 4 year degree or a minimum of 2 years in a sales or marketing position within the industry.
- In depth knowledge of the craft beer industry and emerging trends at both on premise and off premise retail levels
- Must be self-motivated, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong leadership ability, capable time management, skilled analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Candidates must have flexible schedule; ability to work some nights and weekends.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Candidates must be proficient in MS Office software including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Candidates must have a fun and engaging personality to become a member of the Market Garden Brewery Team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.