We’re looking to hire a people focused, customer service driven, craft beer loving & dedicated General Manager for our Retail Team. We need you to inspire the team and be the voice of BrewDog in Cincinnati and inspire a new army of craft beer fans!
As you educate and excite people about craft beer you will be working with the most passionate and energetic people in the industry. Be ready to walk, talk, eat, breathe and most of all, drink, craft beer, and help others to do the same.
As you teach the joys of beer we to others, we will offer amazing training and opportunities to develop your own beer knowledge and the environment to develop yourself! The Cicerone® program will help you achieve Craft Beer greatness, and we will reward you for passing.
Working within one of our bars is not just a job, it can be the start of an amazing career.
- A minimum of 4 years restaurant management experience is required.
- Your position requires you to spend over 95% of every shift on the floor with your team, in addition to traditional job duties. This is a whole unit position – you will be responsible for all aspects in the building.
- Experience of successfully running an extremely high-volume all-day food and beverage outlet.
- 100% ability to manage every aspect of a high volume flagship operation (finance, ordering, coaching, marketing, HR operations, etc). We live and die by our numbers.
- We want you to be a massive beer geek & you need to inspire others to become beer geeks, so we would like you to have a superior level of knowledge of craft beer & the brewing industry. We can & will provide comprehensive beer training for everyone that joins our business.
- If Craft Beer is your passion, Customer Service is the way you exercise that passion. Every day, you must want to go out & deliver amazing customer service. It must be what defines you!
- Be inspiring! Being able to make people passionate about great craft beer.
- Proven experience of successfully working with and developing a driven and high performing crew with examples of team progression
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $64,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Management: 4 years (Required)
- Restaurant management: 4 years (Required)
- Setting and meeting goals for service, operations, and financial results
- Maintaining excellent customer service standards
- Maintaining property and equipment
- Inspecting and adhering to safety and sanitation guidelines
- Performing front-line customer service
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.