Website brewdogusabrewdogusabrewdogusaBrewDog USA
We love great craft beer. We want everyone to be as passionate about it as we are – and our central team are vital in this mission. Every single person in our team can shape our future for the better, whether that’s for our people, planet or our incredible beer. Because we expect great things from you, we give great things back.
HOP STOCK | We believe in sharing our success with our crew and have a unique Hop Stock benefit for our salaried team. That means you share in our success, and if we grow strongly, we win together.
UNICORN FUND | Via our ground-breaking Unicorn Fund, we give away 10% of our profits, to our amazing crew members, every single year. We wouldn’t be able to do it without you so it’s only right we share the success together.
Retirement (401k): BrewDog wants to make sure you, your family, and pups are covered long-term. Safe Harbor Matching Contributions: BrewDog matches 100% of your elected deferral, up to 6% of your compensation.
4 WEEK SABBATICAL | After every 5 years here you will receive an additional 4 weeks off to spend it doing whatever you want.
STAFF DISCOUNT | 25% off in bars, 30% off online and 50% off BrewDog Merch to fill up your fridge and your wardrobe* (*don’t put your hoody in the fridge though)
BEER TRAINING | We love beer and we want you to love beer too, so we’ll support you through the internationally- recognized Cicerone qualifications, so you can love it almost as much as we do. We’ll also pay you more per hour for each level you pass.
AND A LOT MORE | Okay, deep breath… Full time employees will receive enhanced sick pay, healthcare, life assurance, high street retail discounts, employee assistance programs, enhanced family friendly policies around maternity and paternity leave, additional holiday days per year, pawternity leave, DE+I and crew forum groups and a “shifty” crew beer/beer allowance.
We’re also the world’s first carbon negative beer business. We’re focused on making sure that we, and future generations, have a planet to brew great beer on. Our industry leading techniques help us create and deliver unique beer whilst doing our bit (and others’) for the environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
BrewDog are on the hunt for Brewer for their US Production Facility in Columbus, OH!
We at BrewDog have one mission: to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. Our brewers make that dream possible by brewing world class beer.
About The Role
You will cross train in all wort and beer production departments, including the brewhouse, cellar and filtration system. Job duties include:
- Wort production on a 200hl automated 5 vessel brewhouse utilizing a Steinecker Variomill and a reverse osmosis water treatment system.
- Operation of the entire filtration system, including an Alfa Laval Brew701 centrifuge, plate and frame filter and Flexitherm Pasteurizer
- Working with fermenters ranging from 100 to 800hl, an inline dry hopper and an Esau Hueber yeast propagation and harvesting system.
- Ensuring a safe, clean and orderly working environment, adhering to GMPs and engaging in the ongoing implementation of 5-S.
- Production of a diverse portfolio of products including: IPAs, lagers, stouts, sours, ciders, seltzers, and non-alcoholics. Innovation and pushing new products are at the center of what we do!
- Help to design and execute regular trials to refine recipes and improve product quality and operational efficiency
- Be a productive and engaged member of a collaborative brewing team pushing one another to learn and improve to brew the best beer possible.
- Job will require the ability to lift up to 65 pounds and maneuver up to 150lb keg. Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, and work close to the floor. At times, OT and weekend work may be required.
- Willing to work in wet, cold, hot and loud production environment safely.
You’ll have at least a couple of years’ experience within brewing, preferably on a production scale. Experience with automated brewhouses is preferred but not required. Most of all, you need to be someone is eager to grow and learn, is a team player, and loves making high quality beer.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.