Website Carillon Brewing Company
Carillon Brewing Co. is unique craft brewery, owned and operated by Dayton History, that specializes in historic beer production and features traditional German American fare. The core of Dayton History’s mission is to educate and preserve. As a part of Dayton History, Carillon Brewing Co.’s primary goal is to both immerse our guests in a welcoming, entertaining, historic, and educational experience. The Expo/Food Runner works with the kitchen manager and other brewery staff to ensure our guests have a high-quality and enjoyable experience by serving food in a timely and accurate manner.
This position exists to facilitate collaboration between the kitchen and front of house. Basic responsibilities include serving food, bussing tables, prep for future services, and assisting with setup and execution of special events.
- General POS knowledge
- Strong Communication skills
- Available for various shifts including weekends
- Interest in Craft Beer
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective stress management and conflict resolution skills
- Deliver food orders from kitchen to customers’ tables quickly and accurately
- Act as point of contact between front of house and back of house
- Communicate information to kitchen manager and line cooks with attention to priorities and special requests
- Assist with bussing tables and sanitization
- Answer guests’ questions and ensure they have everything they need
- Answer basic questions about the Brewery and Carillon Park
- Communicate customer feedback to the appropriate staff
- Experience as a Food Expediter or similar entry-level role in a restaurant a plus
- Understanding and adherence to good hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical stamina and the ability to work and stand for long hours
- Availability to work various shifts including weekends
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment
- Degree in hospitality a plus
Line of Communication and Accountability:
This position reports to the kitchen manager, front of house management, and brewery management.
Physical Requirements of the Job:
This position requires the ability to be on one’s feet for 10 plus hours at a time.
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to email@example.com