Website Carillon Brewing Company
Carillon Brewing Co. is unique craft brewery, owned and operated by Dayton History, that specializes in historic beer production and features traditional German American fare. The core of Dayton History’s mission is to educate and preserve.
The primary role of the line cook is to prepare menu items according to recipes and the Kitchen Manager’s direction. The Line Cook should always maintain plating and presentation specifications and standards. The Line Cook is responsible for final product quality and cooking standards per the Kitchen Manager’s directions.
- A passion for cuisine and cooking
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferred, from-scratch experience a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to take direction
- Available for various shifts including weekends
- Interest in Craft Beer and associated cuisine
- Be a team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective stress management and conflict resolution skills
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours, as needed
- A Passion for cuisine and craft beer pairings
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays on a regular basis
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a face paced team environment
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills and be able to take direction from supervisors
- Knife skills
Line of Communication and Accountability:
This position reports to the kitchen manager, front of house management, and brewery management.
Physical Requirements of the Job:
This position requires the ability to be on one’s feet for 10 plus hours at a time.
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to email@example.com