Sales Representative – Dayton
Located in the historic Peters Cartridge Factory, minutes from Kings Island on the Little Miami Scenic Trail, Cartridge Brewing is a 15 BBL brewery and upscale brewpub. Honoring our deep roots both in the Kings Mills and Greater Cincy areas, our team is proud to bring award-winning craft beer and elevated pub fare to our surrounding community – using our talents in the brewery to foster outreach, develop partnerships and support local organizations in unique and impactful ways.
Now we seek to share our vision and our passion for beer with as many as possible. This role will focus on growing Cartridge Brewing throughout the Dayton market, while also strengthening our current relationships and building even greater awareness of the Cartridge Brewing brand.
- Develop and execute a business plan to grow an assigned market/territory
- Build and execute weekly, monthly and quarterly plans to achieve annual market goals
- Execute quarterly sales and performance metrics
- Execute marketing strategies throughout the territory
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key retailers, distributors and industry experts
- Manage Point of Sale (POS) for buyers, vendors and events
- Sell in, conduct training programs and support retailers, restaurateurs and consumers for Cartridge Brewing’s portfolio of beer
- Represent the brewery at festivals, dinners, tastings and events throughout the Dayton region and market
GENERAL ASSETS (Preferred):
- Have strong sales, communication and presentation skills
- Live in or around (or be willing to move to) the Dayton area
- Be energetic, organized and a motivated problem-solver to serve and support clients and achieve quarterly objectives
- Have a passion for craft beer and a strong or developing knowledge of the local craft geography, market and culture
- Enjoy extensive car travel, and possess a valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable automobile
- Be comfortable and competent using mobile technology
- Be able to handle and maneuver more than 65 pounds
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits – including health insurance (with vision and dental), paid time off, a referral program, employee discounts, bonus structure, and of course, amazing beer. Cartridge Brewing welcomes all people and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Please consider applying even if you do not match all the listed skills/abilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.