Front of House Manager
Website CombustionBTcombustionbrewingCombustionBrewingCombustion Brewery & Taproom
Producing and serving a wide variety of FRESH craft beer.
Combustion Brewery & Taproom is an established brewery with 2 Taproom and Brewery locations in Downtown Pickerington, OH and the Clintonville Neighborhood of Columbus. We are growing our strong team who are passionate about craft beer and the craft beer industry to help us continue to carry out our mission which is to deliver the freshest & highest quality craft beer; to offer excellent service; and to provide a fun and clean environment for our staff and guests. You will collaborate, innovate, and work alongside our teams in the brewery, creative department and in the taprooms. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated, highly organized, systems-oriented individual who would like to join a growing brewery with an established brand.
The FOH Manager leads, oversees, directs, and coordinates the planning, organizing & training of taproom needs and experiences in both the Pickerington & Clintonville locations.
Food & Beverage
● Purchase and acquire all food, beverage & supply needs for Taproom service at both locations
● Maintain POS system inventory
● File invoices and receipts
● Menu management
● Create customer engagement experiences
● Taproom event coordination and execution at both locations
● Ensure messaging in the taprooms is current and accurate
● Ensure an excellent and consistent customer experience
● Enforce standards, accountability & quality customer service through excellent leadership
● Taproom staff training
● Assist bar staff as needed
Reporting & Cash Management
● Daily sales
● Weekly and period-end inventory
● Key performance indicators
Communication & Organization
● Clear communication with Taproom staff and entire Combustion team
● Maintain organizational systems for inventory and supply storage
● Utilize company-wide calendars, project management and communication systems
● Coordinate logistics within the company
● Self-motivated, hard-working, positive, a problem solver, personable, resourceful, and team-oriented.
● Passionate and knowledgeable about craft beer and the craft beer industry.
● Excited at the opportunity to be a part of a growing brewery and ready to grow with the business.
● Highly organized and can manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
● Physically capable of working on your feet for many hours and able to lift up to 60 lbs.
● Unwilling to take shortcuts.
● Willing to help with various aspects of the business when called upon.
● Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office and have general computer skills.
● Able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record.
● Able to lead a team.
Job Title: Front of House Manager
● Reports to: Front of House Director of Operations
● Salary is commensurate with experience
● This is a 40+ hrs/week exempt salary position
● The position start date is projected to be May 2023.
● Benefits include 10 days PTO annually and Simple IRA Contribution after 1 year of employment
● Combustion Brewery & Taproom is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume with contact information for three references to email@example.com (Subject: FOH Manager). Please no paper, mailed, or hand-delivered applications.
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org