Manager on Duty
Website Crooked Can Brewing Co
Brewery Shift Manager Job Overview
Crooked Can Brewing Company is adding a Shift Manager to their Tap Room staff that is as passionate about local craft beer as they are! Seeking someone who will showcase their ability to promote and provide excellent customer service by providing training and education to employees to build beverage sales, promote excellent service to our customers and maintain facility to create a clean and safe environment. The expectation is to ensure guest satisfaction from all aspects while directing and supervising daily operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set excellent guest service and professional work examples.
- Maintain all proper cleaning and sanitation protocols, including adherence to social distancing, face coverings and other COVID-19 related ordinances.
- Supervise and train taproom staff.
- Educate staff and customers on all Crooked Can beverage offerings – styles, ingredients, how it was made and so forth.
- Opening or closing duties of the brewery.
- Serve drinks to guests as they are ordered, properly recording guests orders on their bar tickets.
- Maintain and supervise P.O.S (Point of Sale) system, including cash and credit card transactions.
- Work directly with guests to resolve any problems or complaints.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by GM or Owners.
- Minimum of 3 years hospitality experience with preference given to those with prior supervisory duties.
- Know how to operate a P.O.S. system.
- Basic math skills and cash handling experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of local, state, and federal laws and regulations regarding the responsible sale of alcohol.
- Alcohol Awareness Training preferred.
- This position will involve long periods of standing and walking, with frequent bending, lifting, kneeling, sitting, squatting, use of arms and hands and the ability to speak, write, and understand the English language.
Interested candidates, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to Dustin@Crookedcanohio.com