Website @eleventhreebrewingEleventhree BrewingEleventhree Brewing
Manifest the Unordinary
Bartender / Taproom Room Staff Member at Eleventhree Brewing
Bartender / Taproom Room Staff Member
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Tasting Room Staff member to join our team at Eleventhree Brewery. The ideal candidate will have a passion for craft beer and outstanding customer service skills. This position will report to the Tasting Room Manager.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests by greeting them and engaging in a friendly and fun manner
Demonstrate knowledge and passion for Eleventhree craft beer products and educate customers about our offerings
- Pour and serve craft beer in beer-clean glassware while maintaining accuracy and efficiency
Sell draft beer, packaged beer, and merchandise to Eleventhree customers and make recommendations based on their preferences
- Maintain a clean bar, taproom, outdoor seating, and restrooms by keeping them tidy and well-stocked
- Wash and sanitize glassware and remove glassware from the bar in a timely and efficient manner
- Clean up spills on the bar top or floors behind the bar to ensure safety and cleanliness
- Complete opening and closing procedures with high attention to detail to ensure a smooth operation
- Participate in a team effort to keep the place looking like a 5-star establishment
- Must be 21 years of age and have the ability to work around alcohol without abusing it
- Level 1 Certified Beer Server through Cicerone Certification Program is a plus, but not required. This training will be provided for the right individual within the first 90 days of employment.
- Experience with a point-of-sale system, this requires the safe and honest handling of money and keeping accurate tabs
- Excellent organization and coordination skills in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently
- Ability and willingness to maintain a flexible work schedule as weekends and extended work days are necessary
- Basic (or higher) knowledge of beer offerings (flavors, ingredients)
- Work independently and as a team member
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn and grow with the company
- Availability to work during taproom open hours: Thursdays 3pm-10pm, Fridays 3pm-10pm, and Saturdays 11am-11pm
Please be aware that this position involves some physical activity such as standing, walking, and occasionally lifting up to 60 lbs. The brewery taproom server will be working under the supervision of the Taproom Manager and closely with other team members. This is a part-time position with a competitive hourly rate based on experience.
If you are a friendly and knowledgeable individual who is passionate about craft beer and customer service, we would love to have you on board. We offer competitive compensation, a positive work environment, and opportunities for growth within the company. Apply today to become a part of the Eleventhree family!
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org