Bottler (1st Shift)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- General cleanliness of packaging area, including but not limited to detailing machines and cleaning bottling floors during CIP.
- Work within our current standard operating procedures.
- Organization, consolidation, set up, and teardown of packaging equipment
- Learn all stations on our packaging line.
- Move bottles onto conveyor line by hand to consistently feeding filler with empty bottles.
- Lifting/ Stacking and Palletizing 34 lbs. boxes.
- Stuffing carriers into case boxes while operating machinery that opens/erects carriers.
- Operating a 24 and 12 pack erector and drop packer, ensuring conveyors are free of issues on both in feed at out feed.
- Operating a case sealer while ensuring conveyors are free of issues on both in feed and out feed.
- Manually shrink wrapping pallets/labeling and positioning pallets for tow motor pick up.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
At least 1 year working experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Willingness to stay productive during down times
- Ability to function in team environment
- Ability to take direction from Operator, Back up Operator and Supervisor
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours, as needed
- Ability to safely work in close quarters to packaging equipment and conveyors
- Must be able to reach, bend, stand, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
Tow motor certification
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Thank you for understanding that we cannot accept phone calls or email regarding open positions.
To apply for this job please visit glbc.trackingtalent.com.