Bottler (2nd Shift)
Essential Functions and Duties:
- General cleanliness of packaging area, including but not limited to detailing machines and cleaning bottling floors during CIP.
- Work within our current standard operating procedures.
- Organization, consolidation, set up, and teardown of packaging equipment
- Learn all stations on our packaging line.
- Move bottles onto conveyor line by hand to consistently feeding filler with empty bottles.
- Lifting/ Stacking and Palletizing 34 lbs. boxes.
- Stuffing carriers into case boxes while operating machinery that opens/erects carriers.
- Operating a 24 and 12 pack erector and drop packer, ensuring conveyors are free of issues on both in feed at out feed.
- Operating a case sealer while ensuring conveyors are free of issues on both in feed and out feed.
- Manually shrink wrapping pallets/labeling and positioning pallets for tow motor pick up.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Work Experience: At least 1 year working experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Willingness to stay productive during down times
- Ability to function in team environment
- Ability to take direction from Operator, Back up Operator and Supervisor
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours, as needed
- Ability to safely work in close quarters to packaging equipment and conveyors
- Must be able to reach, bend, stand, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Tow motor certification
To apply for this job please visit glbc.trackingtalent.com.