Brewpub Porter / Delivery Driver
Essential Functions and Duties
- Completes daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning and maintenance tasks as assigned by manager.
- Utilizes proper sanitization procedures to ensure a healthy, sanitary work environment.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Works unsupervised for periods of time.
- Assists the maintenance team in completing scheduled preventative maintenance and repair of restaurant equipment.
- Keeps sanitization and cleaning supplies well stocked and organized.
- Assemble orders for carryout during high volume hours with a high level of accuracy.
- Drive orders to required destination within determined amount of time.
- Operate POS system to accurately read orders.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
A minimum of 2 years maintenance experience is preferred.
- Must be able to reach, bend, stand, stoop, use stairs throughout shift, for up to a period of four (4) hours in length.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to clean vigorously in all areas of the restaurant.
- Reading, writing and effective verbal communication skills required.
- Has basic mechanical aptitude, and the ability to repair simple machinery.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license with a driving record considered acceptable based on our insurance company’s matrix.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Thank you for understanding that we cannot accept phone calls or emails regarding open positions. Cheers!
To apply for this job please visit glbc.trackingtalent.com.