Essential Functions and Duties
- Responsible for providing electrical installation and maintenance of electrical systems
- Provide electrical assistance to all areas of the brewery & restaurant
- Diagnose malfunctioning equipment and troubleshoot electrical/controls problems
- Respond timely to any electrical or mechanical issues within the brewery & restaurant
- Read, analyze, and interpret electrical schematics and drawings
- Read, analyze, and interpret AB ladder logic programs both offline and online
- React to anomalies by developing and executing contingency and alternate plans for resolving problems and communicate as needed to the appropriate personnel
- Assist the maintenance department with performing regular preventive mechanical & electrical maintenance as well as troubleshooting and repairs on equipment & machines
- Operate various types of tools & equipment safely and efficiently
- Ensure a safe workplace by promoting safe work practices
- Maintain cleanliness of department areas, including shop and parts stores
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED
Minimum of three years of relevant industrial experience, more than five years preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge, skills or abilities in electrical matters
- Knowledge of NFPA 70 (NEC), 70E (Electrical Safety), and 79 (Industrial Machinery).
- Prior experience with installation and troubleshooting of machine controls and instrumentation
- Prior experience with the PPE, tools, and practices required for safe work on energized equipment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to exercise initiative and judgment, and make decisions within the scope of assigned authority
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a team environment and follow written and verbal instructions
- Lift and handle objects weighing up to 20 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours as needed including weekends
- Formal PLC training and/or associate’s degree in related field
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Thank you for understanding that we cannot accept phone calls or emails regarding open positions.
To apply for this job please visit glbc.trackingtalent.com.