Marketing Project Manager
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for executing strategic business initiatives, products, projects, and programs on-time, cost effectively, and through constant communication, visibility, and transparency. The Marketing Project Manager specializes in exceptional attention-to-detail, organization, and prioritization skillsets, and is also adept in seeking feedback, building consensus, exercising influence, and managing expectations across multiple parties.
Work Flow Management
- Hire, supervise, coach, develop, and motivate direct report(s)
- Drive work flow processes, production, program, and project timelines, negotiations, deliverables, and speed-to-market efficiencies
- Develop and lead cross-functional project teams, ensure strong collaboration, and effectively hold members accountable for responsiveness, momentum, budgets, deadlines, output, and ROI
- Collaborate and resource in-house and in the field to inform and commercialize creative development, tactics, sales tools, and new/emerging business opportunities
- Organize, prioritize, and filter input and requests from a wide range of resources and regularly communicate project status, opportunities, course-corrections, and recommendations, and escalate issues where appropriate
- Identify and implement tools and systems that improve and streamline process and procedures
- Independently manage and organize personal and team priorities, workflow, and deadlines while delivering finished work on-brand, error-free, and on-time
- Maintain budget expenses through detailed estimates and record keeping
- Analyze market trends, competitive insights, and consumer behaviors and commercialize into disruptive marketing campaigns and results-driven retail programming
- Identify, communicate, and activate market needs and opportunities, inspect and evaluate effectiveness, and evolve retail programming, customer call-to-actions, and point-of-sale (POS) tools
- Inform, collaborate on, and influence creative development and innovation needs and opportunities
- Establish metrics, provide regular performance reports and analytics, and apply KPI learnings to drive various investment decisions
- Ensure consistent messaging, state-level compliance, and adherence to brand standards across a wide variety of platforms
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Marketing, Business, or related field required
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management w/ Marketing experience required
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Exceptional organizational and attention-to-detail skills, with the ability to handle multiple, overlapping, and potentially conflicting priorities
- Exceptional ability to meet demanding and evolving deadlines
- Exceptional abilities with work flow management software
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills with ability to give and accept honest and direct feedback
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze complex, evolving situations independently, or as a team, to arrive at productive, sustainable solutions
- Ability to create and scale processes that are efficient, without sacrificing quality
- Collaborative, results-oriented leadership experience and approach
- Must be computer savvy and proficient with various computer programs and solid knowledge of marketing concepts and tools
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and custom databases
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work under pressure in fast pace environment
- Ability to learn and create new systems and procedures
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with minimal supervision
- Must display a positive and professional manner at all times
- Must have reliable transportation and valid Driver’s License with a driving record considered acceptable based on company’s insurance matrix
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours as needed (including evenings and weekends)
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
Beer industry experience a plus
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Thank you for understanding that we cannot accept phone calls or emails regarding open positions.
To apply for this job please visit glbc.trackingtalent.com.