Graphic Design Intern
Great Lakes Brewing Company is currently seeking a seasonal, full-time Graphic Design Intern that will work collaboratively with our Creative Team using our existing brand guidelines to create a variety of marketing assets, including but limited to print, online, and social media.
Must currently be pursuing a degree in Graphic Design or equivalent course of study.
- Bring to life big ideas from concept to execution by producing digital sketches, visual references and storyboards.
- Design and create advertisements, menus and signage, profile sheets, shelf talkers, banners, etc.
- Design marketing materials for on and off campus events, including posters, invitations and other related material
- Help to develop and design fresh and trending social media assets
- Assist with photoshoots of food and products.
- Ensures all internal creative working files, assets and documents are effectively organized, archived, and stored for easy access or retrieval.
Required Skills and Experience
- Must currently be pursuing a degree in Graphic Design or equivalent course of study
- Creative problem solver with a passion for creativity, design, packaging, retail, and craft beer
- Self-motivated, self-starter with attention to detail
- Ability to design for both print and web layouts
- Have a thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs, with a high competency in both Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have curiosity for staying up to date on trends affecting our industry, those we serve, & pop culture in general
- Have the willingness and ability to work collaboratively, and rapidly ideate.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Thank you for understanding that we cannot accept phone calls or emails regarding open positions.
To apply for this job please visit glbc.trackingtalent.com.