Essential Functions and Duties
- General cleanliness of packaging area, including but not limited to detailing machines, cleaning floors and scrubbing conveyors.
- Work within our current standard operating procedures.
- Organization, consolidation, set up, and teardown of packaging equipment
- Learn all stations on our canning line.
- Lifting/ Stacking and Palletizing 34 lbs. boxes.
- Tow motor finished pallets of cans into cooler
- Data record keeping including downtime, package quantities, lot #’s and other misc. items.
- Facilitating empty cans through the filling process.
- Facilitating full cans/cartons through the packaging process.
- Assist in assembly of variety 12 packs ( bottle or cans)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
At least 1 year working experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Willingness to stay productive during down times
- Ability to function in team environment
- Ability to take direction from Operator, Back up Operator and Supervisor
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours, as needed
- Ability to safely work in close quarters to packaging equipment and conveyors
- Must be able to reach, bend, stand, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Tow motor certification
To apply for this job please visit glbc.trackingtalent.com.