Cellar Transfer Technician
Perform duties for uninterrupted operation of machinery in cellar (Strongsville) in relation to beer transfers, CIP’s, and carbonation adjustments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Communicate status of process / projects to appropriate personnel.
- Setup and perform transfers of finished beer from the tanker trailer to the brite tanks
- CIP operations of brite tanks, tankers, and process lines
- Ensure proper carbonation levels for packaging
- Participate in relevant project work
- Participate in relevant process improvements
- General cleaning of cellar (tank exteriors, floors, etc.) and organization of equipment
- Proactive involvement in other related duties in the facility as assigned.
- Two years of work experience in brewing industry preferred
- Ability to operate in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experienced with Excel and Word
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 55 pounds
To apply for this job please visit glbc.trackingtalent.com.