Assistant Taproom Manager
Website Grove City Brewery Company & Plum Run Winery
Grove City Brewing Company & Plum Run Winery in Grove City, OH is looking for an Assistant Taproom Manager to join our 30+ team. We are located at 3946 Broadway. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, hard-working, and passionate about the beverage industry.
Looking for a dedicated Assistant Taproom Manager for Craft Brewery, Boutique Winery, and Scratch Kitchen. This position is a full-time salaried job and will report directly to the General Manager, who will assist with daily operations, managing the front-of-house staff, inventory control, menu development, and other duties as assigned by the General Manager and Leadership Team. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with craft beer, wine, liquor knowledge, service industry background, outgoing personality, and self-motivation. The person we are looking for must have an upbeat, teamwork-oriented attitude with a passion for the beverage industry.
- Service Industry Background/Craft Brewery Experience Prefered but not Required
- Minimum 2+ years of Management Experience
- Craft Beer/Wine/Liquor Knowledge and willingness to expand knowledge
- Alcohol Training (i.e. TIPS Training) a Plus
- Must be available nights/weekends/holidays
- Must be able to work long periods of time on their feet
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must possess impeccable communication & critical thinking skills
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee Discounts on food and merch
- Paid Vacation
If this sounds like a position you feel you are an ideal fit for, we look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter, cheers!
To apply for this job please visit app.joinhomebase.com.