Tap Room Manager
Website grovecitybrewingcogrovecitybreweryGrove City Brewing Co
Artfully Crafted Beer
Summary: Responsible for the overall management of daily operations and events, food & beverage promotions of the tap room and tasting room, including the development, performance, and optimal utilization of staff and resources. In addition, this person coordinates with the BOH to ensure we maintain high standards of food, service, health and safety in order to optimize efficiency and profitable business performance; ultimately ensuring that guests are satisfied with their experience during their visit.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for management of daily Tap Room operations and employees. Including, but not limited to, adherence to company policies, morale, periodic reviews, training/mentoring, food/drink service, merchandise management, events/promotions, cleanliness & appearance of FOH, and disciplinary actions.
- Assist in coordination and developing of internal marketing/event efforts.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supplies, utilities, and labor costs.
- Learn Toast POS system and other technology apps, how to update and utilize to full potential to improve sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Learn & Assist FOH Staff to cover any position in Tap Room (Host, Bar, Serve, etc) as needed.
- Manage and Ordering of Inventory Needs for FOH Operations
- Participate and assist in hiring process for FOH and other positions, as needed, including termination of staff as well.
- Manage and coordinate staffing needs and weekly scheduling to maximize efficiency of operations.
- Assist in the development and review of FOH operational policies & procedures, staff training program, inventory, and cleaning/maintenance check lists.
- Ensure that customer service is provided at the highest level by all staff, managers and self, and that all inquiries and complaints are handled promptly to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Ensure cash/credit/tabs procedures are adhered to, recorded by employees, and resolve/report discrepancies
- Ensure a safe, clean, working, and guest/employee environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete incident reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
- Ensure alcohol laws and regulations are implemented and adhered to by all staff
- Teamwork – maintain a positive, respectful, healthy, and dynamic work environment for all staff
- Effective and regular communication among management and partners.
- Previous experience in business management
- Possess strong leadership, management, communication and customer service skills for dealing with diverse staff and customers
- Self-starter, self-disciplined, punctual, organized, initiative, and outgoing/energetic
- Ability to respect and motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food, drink, and service meet company standards
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Able to handle demanding work schedule in a dynamic, multi-task environment, including evening hours, weekends, and holidays
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel. Additional computer experience a plus.
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org