Grove City Brewing Company in Grove City, OH is looking for a Bar Manager to join our 25+ person strong team. We are located on 3946 Broadway. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, and hard-working.
- Manage all areas of the bar including inventory levels, cleanliness and safety
- Create new drinks/cocktails while working with Brewer/Vintner/Chef
- Train and develop policies and procedures with bar staff
- Address and resolve customer complaints in a friendly manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of bar equipment used
- Licenses or certifications that apply in the area
- Experience in a bar position required
- Experience with Craft Beer, Wine, Cocktails preferred
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $8.30 – $11.00/hour.
About Grove City Brewing Company : Plum Run Vineyard and Winery is named from the small stream of the same name that originates on our farm south of Grove City, Ohio. Our Vineyard consists of three acres of grapes that include Traminette, Vidal, Chambourcin and Cabernet Franc. A total of 16 varieties of grapes are planted on the farm. Grapes from Plum Run Vineyard as well as grapes sourced from other Ohio vineyards are used to craft a variety of fine wines for your purchase. Learn more about us at grovecitybrewingcompany.com
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.