Grove City Brewing Company/Plum Run Winery in Grove City, OH is looking a Lead Bartender/Brand Representative to join our 25+ person strong team. We are located on 3946 Broadway. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and hard-working with experience in a craft beer/wine operation a plus.
- Prepare and serve alcohol, or non-alcohol beverages
- Manage all areas of the bar including inventory levels, cleanliness and safety
- Train and develop new bar team members
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and drinks
- Assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare craft cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customer’s identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Address and resolve customer complaints in a friendly manner
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Proven working experience as a bartender
- Knowledge of bar equipment used
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Relevant training certificate/Alcohol Safe Training is a bonus, but not a must
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Mondays. Compensation is $8.30 – $12.00/hour.
About Grove City Brewing Company: Plum Run Vineyard and Winery is named from the small stream of the same name that originates on our farm south of Grove City, Ohio. Our Vineyard consists of three acres of grapes that include Traminette, Vidal, Chambourcin and Cabernet Franc. A total of 16 varieties of grapes are planted on the farm. Grapes from Plum Run Vineyard as well as grapes sourced from other Ohio vineyards are used to craft a variety of fine wines for your purchase. Learn more about us at grovecitybrewingcompany.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.