Hofbräuhaus Cleveland is a German themed brewpub/craft brewery restaurant located in downtown Cleveland, Ohio licensed by Hofbräuhaus Munich, owned by the State of Bavaria. Our goal is to market a historic handcrafted beer in the highest quality of German brewing tradition, with authentic Bavarian cuisine and atmosphere, along with the best of European tradition, sing-along entertainment and customer service, making it one of the largest and most popular brewpubs in the region. The success of our establishment depends on three pillars: World Class Beer produced on site by our “State of the Art” Brewery. Great entertainment with live music and excellent “German and Old-World recipes”.
The goal of truly giving our guest a taste of Bavaria in Cleveland and reaching our sales objectives depends upon these pillars running in perfect precision and with the highest degree of excellence, replicating a product and atmosphere that has been perfected in Munich, Germany since the year 1589. 60% of our menu items are served as in Munich and 40% are local favorites with a European or beer theme.
Marketing Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provide support to marketing department.
- Execute marketing strategy.
- Work with marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Perform market and client research.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Attend trade shows, company events.
- Organize and manage marketing collateral.
Marketing Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- 1-3 years experience in marketing or equivalent education
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere) a plus
- Digital photography and video editing experience a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.