The Assistant Brewer’s focus is on helping our team create top quality beer under the direction of the Head Brewer and Production Brewers. Their responsibilities will vary from cellaring to packaging to cleaning. This position requires no experience other than a love of craft beer. You will be trained to become a Production Brewer and as you demonstrate independence in your various areas you will be trained to do more and more.
- Learn the processes that power our organization
- Clean tanks using our CIP (Clean In Place) process
- Work on the packaging line as needed
- Clean kegs and prepare distributor and taproom orders
- Demonstrate an ability to learn new techniques, new processes, and operate independently
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.