The Brewer’s focus is on producing top quality beer following recipes created by our Head Brewer and under the direction of the Head Brewer. Their responsibilities will vary from cellaring to packaging to brewing and will include work on our 15 Barrel production system as well as our 1 Barrel pilot system.
If you have no experience brewing beer, a demonstrated love of craft beer and a desire to learn is enough for us to hire you as an Assistant Brewer and train you to become a Production Brewer.
- Independently brew on our pilot system
- Independently brew on our production system
- Clean, sanitize and maintain our tanks
- Work on the packaging line as needed
- Work to continually improve our processes in the brewery and any other areas of the company where your interests lie
- Develop new techniques and processes to improve our products
- As a brewer you will occasionally have the opportunity to create new recipes for our pilot and production system under the observation of our Head Brewer
Salary is dependent on experience and is between $14-$16 per hour. We offer paid time off, flexible schedules and employee discounts at all locations.
Please forward a resume and any other materials for consideration to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit homesteadbeerco.com.