Website hoptreebrewinghoptreebrewingHop Tree Brewing
Hop Tree Brewing in Hudson, OH is looking for one assistant brewer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to learn about the production of beer and get your start in the craft brewing industry! Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, detail oriented and reliable.
Assist Head Brewer with day-to-day duties in the brewery. Initial primary focus will be cleaning and sanitizing fermentation and conditioning tanks, as well as filling, cleaning, and stacking kegs. Role will develop to include cellaring responsibilities as well as assisting in wort production.
- Mechanically inclined
- Highly adaptable to various situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
- Ability to work with a team towards one goal
- Able to repeatedly lift 60+lbs
- Able to lift 100+lbs less frequently
- Must be comfortable working at times in hot, wet, or cold environments
- No previous brewery experience required
- Homebrewing experience is a plus
- Base hourly rate between $16-$19
- Additional employee perks
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.