Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the company’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, conceptualize, and formulate strategic plans and initiatives that further Jackie O’s long and short-term social media content, brand awareness, and management goals
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content in a clear and concise manner
- Moderate comments and inboxes across Facebook and Instagram, providing encouragement and meaningful replies to supporter questions and concerns.
- Collaborate with marketing, design, sales, retail locations, and other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers and respond to messages, comments, and questions in a timely manner
- Use social media marketing tools to measure the success of campaigns and define the most important social media KPIs
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Stay up-to-date with technologies and trends in social media/applications
- Provide constructive feedback
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 1-2 years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Experience using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Experience with photography and video editing is preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with WordPress, web design, and publishing
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Must be able to read and communicate clearly and effectively in English.
- Must have the ability to routinely lift & carry up to 25 lbs.
- Must have the ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of events.
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs on a regular basis.
- Must have the ability to lift, stoop, and bend.
- Must exhibit hand coordination and dexterity for rapid productions.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.