Lineage Brewing was founded in 2015 in the Clintonville neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio. Lineage Brewing is a small taproom that has a rotating variety of house made craft beer, cocktails and a small food menu that focuses on hand pies and pizza. Lineage Brewing takes pride in being a neighborhood brewery with a great atmosphere, food and of course, beer. We have an awesome team and we all enjoy working with each other and supporting each other.
Lineage Brewing is searching for driven people to join our customer facing kitchen team.
At Lineage Brewing, we strive to create food to enhance our customers experience and we hope that you will help us do that.
Lineage Brewing kitchen team members are expected to do the following:
- Be reliable, on time and ready hustle doing the shift.
- The ability to work in a faced paced environment.
- Assemble and bake hand pies to order.
- Assemble and bake pizzas to order
- Light prep work
- Run food to the customer’s table.
- Keep track of inventory via checklists.
- Follow all food safety guidelines.
- Work nights and weekends (our kitchen currently closes at 9pm)
- Make each item the same time after time.
- Care about what you are doing.
- Care about the customers and be able to interact with them.
- Hourly: $15 plus tips.
- After 90 days of employment:
- 5 days PTO
- 3 sick days
- 1 personal day
- Paid Holidays
- Employee meals
- Employee discount
- Health benefits including dental and vision.
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to email@example.com