The General Manager oversees and supports operations of Listermann Brewing. The General Manager monitors the service and performance of the team, processes payroll, works closely with ownership to ensure operations and financials are in line with budgets, and communicates with the production team to organize and promote sales, inventory, and merchandise.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the brewery to drive revenue and ensure high quality service, creating a warm and welcoming environment for guests and employees.
- Controls and analyzes profit and loss by following proper procedures including cash controls and securing procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing and analyzing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions in conjunction with ownership and the team.
- Monitors and complies with health, safety, and hygiene standards, and ensures compliance with restaurant security procedures, including alcohol and COVID-19 safety regulations.
- Orders supplies and materials essential to support operations.
- Develops and maintains a high-quality, cohesive team of employees, including interviewing, hiring, coaching for performance issues, and exhibiting strong leadership skills to model appropriate behavior.
- Stays current on market and industry trends to identify new opportunities to advance the Listermann brand.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelors degree preferred in Business, Communications or relevant field
- 3-4 years restaurant (or similar) management experience, working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and interest in the craft beer industry, as well as experience marketing beer and related merchandise.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with the team and ownership.
- Demonstrated experience with analyzing financial statements.
- Leadership including professional image and demeanor
- Customer service focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.