Website Little Fish Brewing Company
We are looking for motivated and highly qualified cooks to join our kitchen team! Full time and part time available.
Line Cook requirements include:
- Formal culinary training is a plus, but not required.
- You must be hard working, positive, able to follow instructions, and willing to work collaboratively with others.
- Desire to make nice food and work with local ingredients.
- Availability to work days, evenings, and weekends.
- Possess good communication skills, have reliable means of communication (phone and email), and have reliable transportation.
Job responsibilities include:
- Executing kitchen tasks under the direction of the chef and sous chefs.
- Prepping, working the line, dishes, and helping customers.
Compensation DOE. $11/hr is our minimum.
If you think this sounds like you, we would love to have your application!
PLEASE EMAIL A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO BE CONSIDERED (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Professional Cook: 1 year preferred
License: ServSafe (Preferred, but can be obtained upon hire).
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to email@example.com