Little Fish is looking to employee a full-time, entry-level, delivery & maintenance person.
- Drives delivery van to customer locations, meeting delivery windows.
- Performs regularly scheduled maintenance on brewery, taproom, and kitchen equipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse and work area
- Deliver beer to customers while providing excellent customer service and collecting payment.
- Keep truck clean inside and out.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and reports any discrepancies indicating truck condition to supervisor and fleet coordinator.
- Must be able to back truck in and out of receiving docks.
- Maintain invoices.
- Maintain adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving.
- Ability to add and subtract, using whole numbers and decimals.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to process information/merchandise.
- Ability to communicate with supervisor, Company Sales Representatives, current and prospective customers on a professional level.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Must have a valid unexpired driver’s license with a clean DMV record
- Ability to read maps/directions and operate GPS units.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to fill orders.
- Ability to maneuver product generally weighing 0 – 130 pounds.
- Ability to bend and stoop
Little Fish Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and values employee diversity with regard to (and certainly not limited to) race, ethnicity, gender, gender-identity, and sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit www.facebook.com.