Line Cook – Dayton
Website Little Fish Brewing Company
Little Fish Brewing Company
We are looking for qualified and motivated line cooks to join our team in opening up our new restaurant and taproom.
Full and part time positions available.
Line Cook requirements include:
-Formal culinary training is a plus, but not required. 1 year of working in a professional kitchen or similar role
-ServeSafe Certification (can be obtained post hire)
-You must be hard working, positive, able to follow instructions, and willing to work collaboratively with others
-Desire to make nice food and work with local ingredients
-Availability to work days, evenings, and weekends
– Possess good communication skills, have reliable means of communication (phone and email), and have reliable transportation
-Have your own knives (a plus but not required)
– Ability to function productively while standing, moving, and lifting for significant periods of time
– Entrepreneurial team spirit: willing to take initiative and jump in where needed; resourceful in making suggestions and offering solutions.
– Problem solving: ability to quickly assess a situation and solve problems in a timely and effective manner
– Understanding and appreciation of the company’s goals of sourcing ingredients locally, seasonally, and operating as sustainably as possible
– Respect for all coworkers and patrons of diverse ethnicities, socioeconomic backgrounds, gender identities, and sexual orientations
Job responsibilities include:
– Executing kitchen tasks under the direction of management
– Executing prep, service, and cleaning tasks
– Maintain health and safety, and food hygiene throughout the kitchen
– Be comfortable speaking to customers and touching tables
– Maintain cleanliness of work stations and equipment
Little Fish Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and values employee diversity with regard to (and certainly not limited to) race, ethnicity, gender, gender-identity, and sexual orientation.
*Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19*
If you think this sounds like you, we would love to have your application!
PLEASE EMAIL A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO BE CONSIDERED
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to email@example.com