Back-of-House Shift Lead
We are looking for a Shift Leader to oversee BOH operations and employees during scheduled shifts. Shift Leader responsibilities include quick ticket times, managing the line and the employees, food safety, cleanliness of kitchen, ensuring quality of product and continuing our commitment to customer satisfaction. Ultimately, you will ensure all aspects of your shift run smoothly and effectively. If you’re a leader committed to quality service and have experience in our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Provide direction and feedback to employees during shifts
- Manage flow of shift and handle last-minute absences
- Train and coach new employees
- Inspect equipment and communicate the need for repairs or replacements to management
- Ensure health and safety standards are followed
- Address customer and employee concerns
- Resolve conflicts between workers
- Foster and maintain a positive work environment
- Proven experience as a Shift Leader or relevant managerial role
- Kitchen experience in a fast paced line environment.
- Knowledge of the industry and relevant health and safety regulations
- Commitment to excellent service
- Working well within a team
- Leadership skills and ability to make decisions fast
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to stand for long periods
- High school diploma is preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.