Director of Marketing
Lock 27 Brewing, GABF Award winning brewery, is searching for a Director of Marketing, the opportunity is for an experienced business leader responsible for defining brand and marketing strategy, growing specific team core competencies, and driving top line growth of an expanding consumer beverage portfolio. marketing day-to-day production planning, management, and schedule rigor of our Dayton Production Brewery. This role is a member of Lock 27 Brewing’s Leadership Team and reports directly to the founder and CEO.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop a coordinated and leverageable Brand/Label strategy for Consumers
- Coordinate marketing activities across multiple channels
- Support Product management teams Customer go-to-market strategy across channels
- Input into companies Strategic Planning with current/new marketplace intelligence
- Build and manage a centralized marketing team in support of company growth
- Advocate Marketing requirements in companies annual planning process
- Familiarity and demonstrated ability to manage an organizations P&L
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 10+ years professional experience in a Consumer Beverage industry
- Demonstrated leadership and cooperative management techniques
- Ability to seamlessly coordinate marketing programs across multiple channels
- Care and attention to detail
- Experience working with Executive level programs
- Proactive and able to work independently
Interested candidates can contact Lock 27 Brewing at firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume.
To apply for this job please visit lock27brewing.com.