We have added a new role to our Dayton Tap House! Our Beer Advocates will be the voice to promoting our beer to our guests! We want you to already have knowledge of craft beer along with the process, and we will train you on not only our beers, but explaining each process so that you can take this knowledge to your tables. This position also includes being level one Cicerone certified before you hit the floor! You will be responsible for taking Beer/drink orders throughout the Tap House, ensuring the guests get the best information about our beers, offering additional items, including packaged products, and that it all comes to them quickly. You’ll be the face of our Tap House and responsible for our customers’ experiences. If you love craft beer like we do, enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to provide knowledgeable, high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
- Greet your tables ready to talk about our beer!
- Making suggestions to guests on recommendations.
- Be prompt, polite and knowledgeable to every table
- Take and serve orders
- Answer questions and suggest add on sales
- Collaborate with other servers and kitchen/bar staff. This is a team driven environment.
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills, suggest packaged product, and accept payment
- Have knowledge on craft beer and the process behind it
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- High school diploma is a plus but not required
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.