Visual Content Producer
Do you have a passion for craft beverages and community? Do you have a passion for telling stories visually and bringing abstract visions to life? Do you spend most of your waking moments behind the camera shooting photos and video? Then you should apply for the Visual Content Producer role!
MadTree is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce that inspires madness while being rooted in purpose. We offer a competitive compensation package plus great benefits like subsidized health insurance, a retirement plan with a match that begins day one, profit sharing, paid time off, and many other great perks.
When applying, include a link to your portfolio of photo and video work.
POSITION: Visual Content Producer
LOCATION: Cincinnati, OH (Oakley)
WHO ARE WE?
When MadTree sprouted in 2013, we were driven to craft great beer – but more importantly – to build something bigger than ourselves and the high-quality beer we produce. Since the beginning, we have cared deeply about creating meaningful connections with our communities. We embrace our name MadTree and work to celebrate and protect nature, while reducing our impact on the environment. We are proud members of 1% for the Planet, with a commitment to donate 1% of our sales to non-profits focused on environmental sustainability. The craftspeople at MadTree wake up every day to connect people to nature and each other.
We are MadTree. Inspiring Madness. Rooted in Purpose.
The Visual Content Producer works within the Marketing Department capturing the brand visual identity, product launches, events and campaigns in photos and videos. They will be an avid MadTree ambassador who lives the behaviors – Connect, Grow, and Give a F*ck. Additionally, the Visual Content Producer will:
- Set a motivational tone and establish a high degree of optimism focused on the people in the work environment.
- Be very comfortable meeting new people, be optimistic and upbeat in appearance, flexible with others, and use a persuasive and “selling” communication style in order to motivate/influence.
- Execute a strong attention to the details and specifics of the work assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead day-to-day social content – generating, editing, and publishing content that builds meaningful connections and engagement with the MadTree community while also growing our following.
- Design and produce video and photo shoots for products and lifestyle that deliver the MadTree brand and Marketing objectives.
- Expertise in lighting, composition, focus, angles, etc. to create engaging visual stories – told in a single image or moving pictures.
- Use of equipment including: DSLR cameras, Related photo/video lighting and rigging equipment, and Gimbals and other stabilization devices.
- Has an incredible eye for detail, sees things others don’t, and understands how they impact the feel of the scene.
- Execute social media strategy, focus on content creation, influencer and partner engagement and growth.
- Follow social media trends and identify opportunities.
- Develop, train and manage a team of internal social media curators.
- Communicate clearly with stakeholders across the brewery and beyond to prioritize work.
- Collaborate with a fast-paced team and manage busy workload.
- Maintain a high level of initiative, independence, and productivity in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Manage storage of digital media assets and archives.
- Ability to occasionally work evenings, weekends, and/or holidays as needed.
- Passion for nature and the outdoors required.
- Knowledge and passion for craft beer preferred.
- Enthusiastically spends a minimum of 16 hours per year volunteering (paid) for MadTree Impact initiatives.
- Additional projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree in photography, videography, visual arts, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in the field of photography and videography.
- Experience with managing social media for a brand across multiple platforms.
- Robust photography and videography experience that includes commercial, product, and lifestyle work; food and beverage experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced skills and experience with Adobe software suite, retouching and other creative tools.
- Proficiency in Google and/or Microsoft Office Suites.
- Storyboarding experience strongly preferred.
IMPORTANT SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Self-motivation and ability to work with a limited amount of direction; ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
- Positive “can-do” attitude and sense of urgency in performing job duties.
- Strong work ethic with a demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of the craft brewing industry.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb.
- Ability to frequently talk, hear, and smell.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The work environment is usually that of an office, bar, restaurant, brewery, and the outdoor natural environment.
- The employee occasionally works with hazardous materials.
- The employee occasionally works on wet floors and with wet equipment.
- The employee occasionally must work in a sanitary environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.madtreebrewing.com.