Video Content Creator
Family of breweries and distilleries in Cincinnati
The Video Content Creator works with the marketing team to produce a variety of videos on a weekly basis for multiple brands and taprooms within the March First Brands family. The video content creator will also help develop and manage a digital signage program at all of our taprooms along with the graphics team.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Spend time in all March First Brands taprooms to create and produce videos for social media.
- This includes long and short form videos, reels, stories, and more.
- You may also be provided supplemental footage from taproom managers and leaders to use in videos as well.
- Collect b-roll of taprooms to use in longer form videos and digital menu boards.
- Work with brand representatives to create informative and educational content. Ie. cocktail videos, educational videos on types of beer, liquor, that we make, etc.
- Help develop and maintain digital signage in all March First Brands taprooms.
- Video backdrops
- Motion graphics/Animating digital assets provided by graphic designers.
- You may also be asked to do light photography work, but will not be your main focus.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Knowledgeable and efficient in the use of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, or comparable editing suite.
- Illustrator, Photoshop and Lightroom proficiency is also a plus.
- Knowledgeable in all major social media platforms and how to edit and export video for each one.
- Be a self starter, while we may drive you towards certain content creation there will be times we will let you be free in what you create.
- Passion for innovation and developing your skill set.
- Proficiency in Google business suite.
- Degree in video field is preferred, but professional experience is also accepted.
- Will need to see portfolio and/or examples of work
To apply for this job email your resume, references, contact information, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org