Management of all merchandise within the March First Brands portfolio (March First Brewing, Figleaf Brewing, Woodburn Brewing, & Cincinnati Distilling), including product development, purchasing, inventory management, and store display design / maintenance.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Ideation / concepting of apparel designs, collaborating with the graphic design department.
- Ideation / concepting of display strategies in all stores.
- Regular travel between locations to restock displays and manage store inventory. (Mileage reimbursement available for travel in between locations.)
- Manage and fulfill online store orders.
- Maintain / monitor backstock levels and reorder points.
- Knowledgeable of current apparel and promotional product trends within the industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized.
- Clean driving record.
- Purchase using competitive-bid cost containment techniques.
- Maintain and record accurate periodic inventory counts.
- Explore vertical integration opportunities.
- Educate site staff to co-manage store displays in order to successfully promote and sell merchandise.
- Coordinate ideation for new products with local site staff.
- Release 4 seasonal changes at each location per year, with cost effective liquidation procedures for overstocks.
- Working knowledge of Google Drive and its components (Docs, Sheets, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) for handling and delivering artwork files to suppliers, or making minor edits is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.