Regulatory and Compliance Manager
The Regulatory and Compliance Manager is tasked with ensuring the company meets all regulatory requirements. The position will work with other departments to ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations. In addition, the position will build upon the exit and manage a formal quality assurance program for the organization, as well as be the driving force behind ensuring a safe working environment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all local, state and federally required regulatory requirements, including but not limited to; product registrations, licensing, label registrations and equipment registrations
- Research and implement all regulatory requirements for identified new jurisdictions.
- Complete state and federal required reporting requirements, including but not limited to TTB reporting and excise tax filing
- Ensure all staff are properly licensed for their discipline.
- Advise senior management on business operations relating to risk management and other policy development
- Liaise with other department heads to ensure that all business operations are in line with business policies
- Develop and implement a robust and formal quality control program for all products
- Develop and implement a formal workplace safety program to ensure a safe work environment for all associates.
- Coordinate with 3rd party insurance carriers to address identified remediation steps to ensure compliance with all recommended safety protocols.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proficient in office applications (spreadsheet, word processing, presentation tools)
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to identify and implement process improvements throughout the organization
- Bachelor of Science or Equivalent experience
- Scope of Contacts (modify as required)
- Candidate will interface with all internal departments, customers and vendors.
- Degree of Control (modify as required)
- Candidate will work with minimal supervision reporting status updates to immediate supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Cincinnati, OH 45249: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.