Asst. Retail Manager / Marketing Coordinator
Get into the Fall with a great local company! With 3 Restaurants and 1 Production brewery located all within walking distance of each other right in the middle of the lively Market Avenue district of Ohio City, it is an exciting environment with opportunities to learn and grow within the organization. Award winning, higher volume 3 Restaurant Group: Market Garden Brewery, Brights Side, and Nano Brew Cleveland. Since 2011, Market Garden Brewery has brought bold, award-winning beers to the beautiful Ohio City neighborhood of Cleveland, Ohio. Our Brewpub and Restaurant features a creative, chef-driven food menu that changes with the seasonality of organic and local ingredients. In 2016, we expanded into a 35,000 square-foot production brewery which houses our 35-barrel brewhouse. The facility is equipped with 2,200 barrels of fermentation capacity, analytical, microbiological, and sensory laboratories, a temperature-controlled barrel aging cellar, and state-of-the-art canning and kegging lines. Located behind the West Side Market, under the giant BEER! sign, here we brew our beer and cider, and offer fun beer-fueled Brewery Tours.
As a member of our Tour and Retail Team, you will work in all areas of our tour, retail, brewery, and restaurant businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Upkeep on general retail duties including inventory, restocking, floor displays, keeping a fresh look at Store and Tours, helping customers, and encouraging sales
- Pull weekly inventory and sales reports as instructed by managers
- Maintenance of the store’s eCommerce site
- Day-to-day tidying and upkeep of the retail store
- Directing phone inquiries for private event leads, general information, etc.
- Help create social media content using persuasive, interesting copy, specifically in conjunction with Market Garden’s in-house events, current events, new trends, etc.
- Provide informative and entertaining Tours and Beer Tastings to our customers.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and the team on daily, weekly, monthly marketing needs, ideas, and initiatives
- Assist in photographing food, beer, event spaces, events, with emphasis on organic content and magic moments
- Assist with weekly review responses via Yelp, Facebook. TripAdvisor, OpenTable, and Google.
- Cheer lead initiatives focused on driving sales and customer engagement
- Help Store and Tour Team focus on initiatives that best drive increase in Gross Sales
- Take on more of a role as “face” of brewery/restaurants through staff & customer engagement, PR, marketing, and events.
- People Skills
- Strong interest in the Craft Beer Industry
- High energy level
- General math skills and proficient with computers, software, Microsoft and Excel
- Product Knowledge and willingness to learn
- Ability to Sell to customer needs
- Basic POS, Inventory, Stocking, and Merchandising skills
- General understanding of social media
- Strong math and problem solving skills
- Enjoys fast paced environments and working with many different personalities.
* Email cover letter & resumes
* All resumes will be strictly confidentially reviewed
* We look forward to discussing all the details of this position and your joining our team !
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.