As a greeter at Masthead Brewing Company you will be the first person our guests interact with when they enter our taproom. Your main duties will be to answer questions at the host stand, give guests direction, and explain how our service model works.
This is an hourly plus tips position.
FREE PARKING !!!!!
- Taproom Ambassador
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Helpful people person
- Aware of environment
- Cheerful & naturally outgoing
- Loves to engage with guests
- Easy to converse with
- Problem solver
- Anticipate guests’ needs
- Motivated & professional
- Ability to represent the brand in a highly positive manner
- Knowledgeable on all things Masthead & able to answer questions & provide suggestions
- Eagerness to learn
- Available to work nights & weekends
- Greet guests on arrival
- Be aware of large reservations and which area of taproom to direct guests
- Engage with guests and ask questions ie. 1st time? Out of town? Welcome back!
- Supports bar backs with table and taproom cleanliness
- Clean windows as needed
- Restroom checks throughout shift
- You are the face of the taproom – 1st person the guest encounters & the last. Make a lasting impression.
- Collect menus at bar so always stocked at front
- Ability to explain how we “work” clearly & efficiently
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility throughout entire shift
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Must be at least 18 years old
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.