Line Cook/Pizza Maker
Cook and prepare a variety of food products including Neapolitan style pizza, salads, vegetables, sauces, and other food products using a variety of equipment and utensils. All customer interactions, including taking orders, are performed by the bartenders to allow our kitchen staff to focus on preparing high quality food items.
- 1+ years’ cooking and kitchen experience
- High school diploma/GED required
- High level of professionalism
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Excellent verbal communication and organization skills
- Available days and nights
- Able to work under pressure and multitask
- Complete opening and closing checklists.
- Prepare a variety of meats, vegetables, pizza dough and other food items for cooking in a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Understand and comply consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and rules, policies and procedures.
- Handle, store and rotate all products properly.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area including tables, shelves, walls, oven, and refrigeration equipment.
- Monitor product freshness
- Promptly report equipment and food quality problems to Manager.
- Ability to speak, read, write & understand English.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. Must be able to be on your feet for extended amounts of time.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.