We are hiring pizza makers for our award winning brewery and restaurant in Downtown Cleveland! Since our doors opened in January 2017, we’ve built our brand and reputation as one of the nation’s best new breweries, and our employees are key to that continued success. We’ve obviously received recognition for our beers, but our pizzas have been in the spotlight as well- we were recently named Best Pizza in Cleveland by Cleveland Magazine!
See below for this role’s responsibilities and qualifications:
- A strong passion for the culinary arts is required. Do not apply for this job unless you can talk about why food is important to you and why a kitchen is where you like to be!
- Please have 1-2 years experience in a restaurant kitchen or commercial kitchen.
- ServSafe certification is a plus.
We have developed a system of checklists that ensure our kitchen runs smoothly. Following these checklists ensures that we have proper stock of prepared ingredients, comply with all applicable food safety regulations and best practices, and that our customers have an unparalleled experience during their visit.
Our food service model consists of quite a bit of prep work followed by assembly and cooking to order.
- Duties include occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand and walk in excess of 8 hours.
- Ability to speak, read, write & understand English.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.