We are looking for Barbacks for our Taproom to serve our guests in a fun, positive environment! Attention to detail is a must as we will strive to provide the ultimate guest experience for our unique concept.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Providing excellent customer service in a faced paced environment.
- Being an ambassador for Masthead Brewing Co.
- Educating guests on “who we are,” our products, and assisting guests through our unique operation.
- Assisting peers in ensuring the total restaurant environment is clean and inviting.
- Following opening and closing checklists to ensure everything is setup and broken down to our standards.
- Making sure bar top and tables are kept clean and attractive.
- Clearing empty glassware and dirty plates from tables and bar top.
- Resetting tables completely and keeping bar top free of spills and garbage.
- Cleaning glassware, making sure that all glasses on shelf are “beer clean.”
- Assisting the bartenders in keeping sufficient product stocked for normal business.
- Assisting the bartender in various tasks such as opening/closing duties, changing kegs, garbage and recycling, etc.
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position could include providing other assistance in different departments of the Brewery/Tap Room; including but not limited loading and unload trucks.
- Ongoing education.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- Work independently and with a team.
- Ability follow directions.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Tips Trained is preferred, it will be required if you’re hired.
- Available days and nights.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Hard working.
- Like to have fun, while keeping standards high.
- Ability to speak, read, write & understand English.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to be on your feet for extended amounts of time.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.