Candidate will report to the Head Brewer. This is a full-time position (30-40 hours per week).
Ideal candidate will: Have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, able to multitask, pays close attention to detail, and works efficiently with minimal supervision.
**Primary focus is for our team to safely make beer and provide a safe working environment which allows us to work cleanly and produce great beer efficiently, in an environment with minimal stress.
- Follow all SOPs and safety protocols.
- Consult with the brewing/packaging department to communicate that the beer/beverages are at the correct temperature and carbonation level for packaging.
- Able to work in varying conditions (hot/cold/wet/loud)
- Able to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Able to lift or move 55+ pounds
- Work well within a team dynamic, intrinsically motivated to perform quality work.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Tank CIP & Beer transfers
- Keg Cleaning/filling
- Forklift operating, (can be certified on the job)
- Maintain cold room/inventory organization
- General cleaning and maintenance
- Assist with dry-hopping, beer conditioning
- Assist with beer packaging (canning/kegging)
- Potential to assist with barrel aging program
- Make observations of efficiencies and inefficiencies. Frequent problem solving.
- Make recommendations for equipment and processes with formal reports or an email.
- Complete special projects assigned by supervisors.
- Remain calm, flexible, and able to work through setbacks and emergencies.
Noted Physical Requirements:
- Consistently lift and carry 10 pounds and occasionally lift and carry 70 pounds to chest height
- Frequent bending, stooping, pushing, lifting, kneeling, and reaching
- Consistently able to use repetitive hand and wrist motion
- Work with hot, cold, and hazardous equipment and materials
- Climb stairs several times a day
- Frequent washing of hands
Job Type: full-time
Pay: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
Prior experience is NOT required, but industry experience preferred
Apply in person or via Indeed
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.