Seeking Servers to Join our Team! Day and Night Shifts Available.
The Maumee Bay Brew Pub is located on the second floor of the historic Oliver House downtown on 27 Broadway St. Our menu offers comfort food, wood-fire brick oven pizzas, “build your own” burgers, and great appetizers with a perfect view of the 500-gallon tanks of the Maumee Bay Brewing Co’s crafted brews. We update our beer list weekly, ranging from crisp and light summer beers to hoppy and balanced IPAs, full-bodied toasty stouts and more. The Pub is a unique setting filled with wonderful brewing and beer memorabilia to explore.
At Maumee Bay Brewing Co, we also host live music, haunted brew tours and seasonal events. Come join our family in the fun!
- Anticipate guest needs, process orders and serve food in a timely manner
- Display hospitality and attentiveness in a positive and friendly manner
- Maintain cleanliness by pre-bussing tables and removing plates
- Perform opening and closing duties including cleaning, polishing, rolling silverware and restocking
- Manage cash and credit card handling accurately
- Adhere to appearance standards; Servers are asked to provide their own uniforms, including a blue button down shirt, black pants and all black shoes
Serving Experience Preferred. Catering Experience is a plus.
*HOURS OF OPERATION*
Monday – Thursday 11:00a.m. – 9:00p.m.
Friday and Saturdays 11:00a.m. – 10:00p.m.
Sunday 11:00a.m. – 9:00p.m.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Maumee Bay Brewing! To check the status of your application, please call the office at 419-243-1302.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.