- Greets and seats guests, presents menus/QR codes to guests.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Takes names on a waiting list.
- Runs the floor plan board.
- Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables.
- Takes guest information and quotes wait times to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
- Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area.
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
- Takes reservations and to-go orders
- Interacts with guests as they arrive and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
*HOURS OF OPERATION*
Monday – Thursday 11:00a.m. – 10:00p.m.
Friday and Saturdays 11:00a.m. – 11:00p.m.
Sunday 10:00a.m. – 8:00p.m.
To check the status of your application, call 419-243-1302.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.